C.T.T.C Cisco Academy
About C.T.T.C Cisco Academy
C.T.T.C Cisco Academy has committed to enhancing the quality and professionalism of IT Industry by administering and supporting quality education programs and industry recognized certifications. Whether the need is to train individuals the use of the latest Office Application or to retool engineers to support cutting-edge digital networks C.T.T.C has the skill, knowledge and personnel to deliver the solution for your need.
CCNA Routing & Switching
CCNA Routing and Switching teaches comprehensive networking concepts, from network applications to the protocols and services provided to those applications by the lower layers of the network. Students will progress from basic networking to more complex enterprise and theoretical networking models later in the curriculum.
Introduction to Networks
- Network Layer Model OSI & TCPIP
- Design, Calculate and Apply Subnet mask in IPV4 & IPV6 Network
- Analyze the Operations & Feature of Transport Layer network Protocol IPV4 & IPV6
- Fundamental Ethernet Concepts
- Command-line interface (CLI)
- Cisco IOS
Routing & Switching Essentials
- Operation of Router, Routing tables, & the route look-up process
- VLANs and Inter Vlan Routing
- A static Routing, default routing & Dynamic Routing Protocols (RIP) & RIPng
- Access Control Lists (ACLs) for network
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocols(DHCP) for Network
- STP, RSTP, & PVST
- Link Aggregation Protocols(Ether Channel)
- Wireless Network
- OSPF in Multi Area
- First Hop Redundancy Protocols(HSRP, GLBP)
- IOS Images & Licensing
- Connecting to the WAN
- Point to Point Protocol (PPP)
- Frame Relay Protocol
- Site to Site Connectivity Through VPN
- Monitoring the Network Traffic
- Troubleshooting WAN Implementation issues
- Cisco Term & Condition can be applied.
- Eligibility criteria as define by Cisco.
The Cisco Networking Academy® CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum is designed for students who are seeking entry-level ICT jobs or plan to pursue more specialized ICT skills.
CCNA Routing and Switching provides comprehensive coverage of networking topics, from fundamentals to advanced applications and services, with opportunities for hands-on practical experience and career skills development.
Students will be prepared to take the Cisco CCENT® certification exam after completing a set of two courses and the CCNA® Routing and Switching certification exam after completing a set of four courses.
Features and Benefits
The CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum offers the following features and benefits:
- Students learn the basics of routing, switching, and advanced technologies to prepare for the CCENT and CCNA certification exams, networking related degree programs, and entry-level careers.
- The language used to describe networking concepts is designed to be easily understood by
learners at all levels and embedded interactive activities help reinforce comprehension.
- Courses emphasize critical thinking, problem solving, collaboration, and the practical application of skills.
- Multimedia learning tools, including videos, games, and quizzes, address a variety of learning styles and promote increased knowledge retention.
- Hands-on labs and Cisco® Packet Tracer simulation-based learning activities help students develop critical thinking and complex problem solving skills.
- Embedded assessments provide immediate feedback to support the evaluation of knowledge and acquired skills.
There are four courses in the recommended sequence:
- Introduction to Networks
- Routing and Switching Essentials
- Scaling Networks
- Connecting Networks
In each course, Networking Academy™ students will learn technology concepts with the support of interactive media and apply and practice this knowledge through a series of hands-on and simulated activities that reinforce their learning.
Tariq Road Office (Academy)
Address Plot # 118-N, Block # 2, Tariq Road, Karachi.
Tel: +92-(021)-34300006-7, 34524830-1
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org